Tiny House & Plot For Sale
Custom non-toxic tiny house built by Ben Garratt and the Tiny Healthy Homes team. Completed in April 2021 and delivered to its home at Living Tree Alliance shortly after.
10ft x 30ft tiny house, consisting of an office, bathroom, kitchen and living area, and two bedrooms in the loft section (accessed via stairs). All of the components in this home were chosen for their non-toxic and sustainability characteristics.
Owner financing available.
Monthly HOA fee of $109 to cover trash & recycling, snow removal, etc.
Purchase contingent on successful application for membership to the Living Tree Alliance Cohousing community. More information about LTA Cohousing here.
- Bathroom with washer and dryer and full-sized bathtub/shower
- Swedish Separett composting toilet (but the potential to switch to a normal flush toilet, as the house is connected to a septic system per VT state regulations)
- Custom wood cabinetry throughout, built-in bookshelves and storage
- Whole-house iSpring water filtration system
- Reverse osmosis built-in water filtration system under kitchen sink
- Venmar heat recovery ventilation system with HEPA filtration
- Live edge built-in wooden desk
- Moveable live edge wooden kitchen counter/island
- Douglas fir wood floors from Western Reclaimed
- All interior wood is finished with food-grade non-VOC finishes or hemp oil
- All Havelock sheep’s wool insulation
- Fiber internet (wired connections in office and living room and/or wifi)
- EMF conscious electrical wiring with ability to easily shut off power to the bedrooms, lights, etc.
- DC-powered 12v LED lighting
- Monte Carlo balsa wood ceiling fan
- 10ft x 36ft all cedar deck off of the back of the house (framing and decking are all cedar; no pressure-treated wood used)
- 50-amp power outlet on pedestal outside (for RV or other power needs)
Video tour from builder on Youtube here.
The tiny house is on a 10ft x 30ft trailer. The tires have been removed and the bottom of the trailer has been insulated and surrounded with metal skirting. There is also enough space on the plot to build an additional home with the tiny house remaining.
For more information, contact Paige: email@example.com