Make a Donation to Support Living Tree!
Your support means so much to us, and will help us grow our education center and enrichment programs. Your tax deductible donation helps support educational and infrastructure development.
We are proud to be a 501c3 tax exempt federal non-profit organization and to have the support of organizations Hakhel and Kenissa, as well as many anonymous individual donors, who have been instrumental in our launch. We rely on contributions for our non-profit community and educational intiatives. As a grassroots initiative your dollars have a great impact at Living Tree Alliance.
#GivingTuesday is an opportunity for you to stand up for the causes that matter most to you and participate in the change you want to see in the world.
Living Tree Alliance’s community farm hosts field trips for youth around the Mad River Valley, bringing them the oppurtunities to see where some of their food comes from and to build community through cooking, harvesting and working together. This season we are raising $5000 to build necessary infrastructure upgrades so we can host even more students in the years to come.
- Farm School Field trips, as the schools contribute only a portion of the trip costs.
- Further infrastructure development with the building of a wood-fired pizza oven, a storage shed and fill it with tools and cooking supplies to host more students in the coming years.
- tools for students to have hands on garden and cooking experiences
- Program development.
Your gift helps:
- INSPIRE the next generation to care for the earth and each other through hands-on educational and farming experiences
- ENRICH lives through experiential educational programming
- GROUND participants in values of community, gratitude, and collaboration
- COLLABORATE with partners to redesign community, regenerate land, and revitalize culture
- SUPPORT necessary infrastructure upgrades
As a 501(c)3 tax deductible organization, we accept tax deductible donations with a check written out to Living Tree Alliance. All donations can be mailed to Living Tree Alliance P.O. BOX 532 Moretown, VT 05660.
You may also use PayPal by clicking the button below:
We must give more in order to get more. It is the generous giving of ourselves that produces the generous harvest.
– Orison Swett Marden
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors & Partners