Make a Donation to Support Living Tree!
Your support means so much to us, and will help us grow our education center and enrichment programs. Your tax deductible donation supports expanding our farm education & community programs, which provide place based, experiential educational opportunities related to healthy food systems, ecosystems, and regenerative agriculture.
We are proud to be a 501c3 tax exempt federal non-profit organization and to have the support of organizations Hakhel, Kenissa, Northfield Savings Bank as well as many anonymous individual donors, who have been instrumental in our launch. We rely on contributions for our non-profit community and educational intiatives, as well as growing food for the local food shelf. As a grassroots initiative your dollars have a great impact at Living Tree Alliance.
Your gift helps:
- INSPIRE the next generation to care for the earth and each other through hands-on educational and farming experiences
- ENRICH lives through experiential educational programming
- GROUND participants in values of community, gratitude, and collaboration
- COLLABORATE with partners to redesign community, regenerate land, and revitalize culture
- SUPPORT necessary infrastructure upgrades
As a 501(c)3 tax deductible organization, we accept tax deductible donations with a check written out to Living Tree Alliance. All donations can be mailed to Living Tree Alliance P.O. BOX 532 Moretown, VT 05660.
You may also use PayPal by clicking the button below:
We must give more in order to get more. It is the generous giving of ourselves that produces the generous harvest.
– Orison Swett Marden
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors & Partners